- I have finalized my bridal party! Keri is my maid of honor, Kelsey is one of my bridesmaids, and Lyndsay is also a bridesmaid. I'm very happy with these three--they've all been fantastic =)
- The church is booked!!! August 18th, 2012 is my wedding date! Eeeeks!! Everyone keeps asking why we chose that day, and there's actually a really interesting story behind that. You see, my parents got married August 19th, and Christopher's parents were married August 20th! So when it was time to sit down and talk about a wedding date, Chris and I thought either the 18th or the 21st would be a neat idea. It just so happened that August 18th, 2012 fell on a Saturday! Woohoo!
- We have decided on a reception venue! I won't say where it is until we sign the contract, but I promise to post something on here when we know for sure (hopefully early next week sometime).
- I have also narrowed down a cake baker and a photographer. I will start booking appointments with them shortly to decide on a few things. When I know more, I will let you all know!
- X-Men: First Class-- I thought it was pretty good. I think I would have liked it more if they had focused on the characters a tad bit longer. However, it was still good.
- The Hangover 2-- It was an awesome movie, just like the first. I really enjoyed it.
- Kung Fu Panda 2-- I thought it was cute, but not as good as the first one.
- Green Lantern--What an awesome movie!!! It was very entertaining and Ryan Reynolds brought his usual flair.
- Over Father's Day weekend we went up to Staunton, Virginia to visit with Granny and Pawpaw. We had a lovely time. If you'd like to see pictures of it, they're on Facebook.
What are you guys doing for this holiday weekend? I hope you all have a wonderful time!