Wednesday, January 4

2012 Goals

Here are my goals for 2012!

Writing:

1. Finish writing A Highlander’s Romance (and do all of the editing, etc...)
2. Query A Highlander’s Romance
3. Buy my domain name & create a website
4. Order business cards
5. Join Celtic Hearts RWA
6. Join Hearts Through History RWA
7. Join a Virginia Romance Writers group (once I've moved)
8. Attend the Calgary RWA's Spring Workshop in May
9. Read more than 118 books (to beat 2011's number!)
10. Be more interactive online. Over the past year I've been too busy to do much of anything, but I want to change that. I hope to read more blogs in 2012 and actually comment on those blogs, LOL! ;)

Personal:

1. Work out more! (I'm pretty sure this will always be on my list, LOL).
2. Keep track of all family birthdays & send birthday cards!
3. Start driving again (I had to stop due to my arm issues)
4. Write down all of the family recipes onto handy dandy recipe cards for when I move out!
5. Finish planning wedding (this isn't so much a goal as a "must do")
6. Go to university graduation/convocation!!!! (again, more of an event)
7. Move to Virginia and take care of everything that is involved in that.
8. Get married!!!!!!!!!! ♥

So there are some of my goals! By the looks of things, it's going to be an extremely busy year! I just hope I can keep up.

What are some of your 2012 goals?? =)

5 comments:

  1. Wow, you are ambitious! But then I again, I was finishing grad school while planning my wedding--it really helped with wedding jitters to have other goals on the plate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, looks like you've got a busy year ahead of you. But I know you'll accomplish everything you set out to do. :hugs:

    My goals for this year are simple enough and right now, they all have to do with writing. Personal goals? Well, I'm just happy if I survive another year and get to keep all my family members. =o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laurel- lol I didnt realize how much I put on this list until I posted it. Oopsie!

    B.E.- Awww thank you =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're going to be a busy girl in 2012. Can't wait to see how it all turns out. Your #8 personal goal is my favorite. Let the countdown begin! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jena- Yep! Hehehe, it's my personal favourite too ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...