Wednesday, April 25

Bridal Shower

So, if you're my friend on Facebook, you probably heard that my Canadian Bridal Shower was on Sunday =) It was a lot of fun, but I'm sooooo happy it's done, LOL! My mum and I did all of it--food, drinks, decorations, invitations, favours, prizes etc... It was just a wee a bit stressful ;) I'm glad my Virginia Bridal Showers will be taken care of by other people, LOL!

Anyway, I decided to post a few pictures from the day =)


Making the favours! They are sugar cookies made in the shape of Virginia.
The pink icing heart (which was incredibly difficult to do) is where Roanoke is =)


The finished product!


We found these awesome cups at Wal-Mart.
You take off the sticker and scratch your name on it so everyone knows which cup is theirs!
Obviously, this one was my mum's ;)

Kelsey & I
Kelsey is my amazing bridesmaid extraordinaire. Even though she just finished her undergraduate degree the day before and was suffering from a cold, she was a lot of help ♥


So there you have it. A small glance at my Bridal Shower =) I had a lot of fun--it was an amazing day. Everyone who came made it really special for me ♥

*I have a lot more pictures, but they're just of me opening presents. I also have a bunch of group shots, but I don't want to post them without everyone's permission. And quite frankly, I don't want to have to ask all of them, LOL!*

8 comments:

  1. I had a most excellent and lovely time! I wish I could have been more of a help with all of the planning :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kels- Aww, that's alright. We thought we'd have a lot more help when we started, but that fell through lol. Oh well, it's all done and it went really well =) Not much more we can ask for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a lot of fun. I love the Virginia-shaped cookie. Such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen- I had a lot of fun =) Thank you!!! We loved the idea too =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool cookies. What a great idea. I'm so glad you had a blast at your Canadian shower. I hope it's just as awesome at your Virginia one. =o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beth- Thanks hun!! Yeah, I hope so too! Perhaps a wee bit less stressful would be nice ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the "Virginia" cookies. perfect idea. For your Virginia showers, you will need "Alberta" cookies, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Suzanne- Thanks!!! Yes, my mum and I talked about that. So if you happen across an Alberta cookie cutter, could you let me know? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...