Friday, June 1

June Book Releases



Still Into You by Roni Loren--June 5th
Contemporary Erotic Romance (e-novella)



A Midsummer's Nightmare by Kody Keplinger--June 5th
Young Adult Contemporary

Thief of Shadows by Elizabeth Hoyt--June 26th
Historical Romance

*This originally appeared in my May list, but the date seems to have changed--or perhaps I put it in the wrong spot.*


As you can see, there's not much coming out this month. Oh well, I'll probably be too busy to read many books anyway =P

So are any of these books on your list? Any other books coming out this month that you're looking forward to?

*As this posts, I am getting ready for my university convocation!! How exciting is that? I will post pictures when I have some. Mwah!*

4 comments:

  1. Your graduation pics looked awesome. Can't wait to see the convocation. I'm so happy for you. You did good, Nat. :hugs:

    I only have one June book on my wishlist and it's not out until the end of the month - which is good for my pocketbook, but bad for the one lonely book I want that came out May 29th. In better news, I got three awesome books in the mail yesterday. =o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth- Thank youuuuu!! xoxoxo

    Yay for books! Yeah, I thought June was an unusually slow month for books--glad I'm not the only one who thought that lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ♥ Elizabeth Hoyt historicals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too. She's one of my favourite historical romance authors. I love her Maiden Lane series =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...