Tuesday, June 5

Vancouver Time!


Hello everyone!

So I'm going to be taking a break from the blog this week. I fly to Vancouver tonight for my Fiancé Visa physical (Wednesday morning) and my interview (Thursday morning). You might see me on Twitter, but I doubt I'll be on my here or on Facebook. I should have access to my emails through my phone, however, so feel free to contact me that way. I have no idea if the hotel has free WiFi, so I can't guarantee anything beyond that. I just wanted to give you guys a heads up that I'm going to be a bit silent, so don't panic lol.

Have fun while I'm gone!
Mwah!

2 comments:

  1. Have a safe trip and good luck with your physical & interview. =o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth- Thank you! I'm really nervous-- I hope everything goes smoothly =/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...