Wednesday, June 20

Vancouver Trip

As you guys know, my trip to Vancouver was successful. I passed my physical and I was issued a Fiancé Visa to the United States of America. I won't go into detail of what I had to do (I think I'll save that for another post where I'll go into each step I had to take), but I thought you guys would like to see some pictures from my trip =)


Olympic Cauldron!


 The Digital Orca near the Olympic Cauldron



My Mum & I


 Nemo & Dory!


Parrots!


PENGUIN!

 More PENGUINS!

Although we were really busy with my medical appointments and my interview, we did manage to go see the Olympic Cauldron, Downtown Vancouver (our hotel was smack dab in the middle, so it was hard to miss lol), and the Vancouver Aquarium. =) I've been to Vancouver four times before, but it has been a few years now so I enjoyed getting to see the city again. Have you ever been to Vancouver?

8 comments:

  1. Oooo, pretty pictures. Thanks for sharing them. I've only been to Canada once, and that was way over in Stratford, ON, so no Vancouver for me. It looks lovely, though. =o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your visa! Vancouver is definitely among the places I want to visit--it's a gorgeous city.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth- Thank you! Haha yeah, Ontario is quite far =P Yes, Vancouver is a beautiful city. I only posted a few pictures, but my private Facebook has a lot more if you wanted to see them =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary- Thank you! It is a very beautiful city. The surrounding area is simply gorgeous. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been to Vancouver four times. On the last trip I saw the Cauldron, downtown, and the aquarium. All were super cool! Looks like you and your mum had as much fun as my BFF and I did during our visit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen- Well Vancouver is just a hop away for you, isn't it? How far is it by car, do you know?

    Yep, surprisingly we did have a blast. I was prepared to be stressed the whole time due to the nature of our visit, but we did have a lot of fun =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of the things I like about living in the Pacific NW is that we're so close to another country. It takes about 2 1/2 hours to get to Canada, and the drive to Vancouver isn't long at all.

    I'm glad your trip was less stressful than you expected. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, very handy =) Oh, not too long at all!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...