Sunday, July 1

Happy Canada Day!



I know I post this video a lot, but it's one of my favourite songs about Canada!


This video is from Chapters/Indigo, the Barnes & Noble of Canada. 
I quite enjoyed it, so I thought I would pass it along =)

Today is my last day living in Canada (ironic, isn't it?) so I'm spending it with my family. We are going to have breakfast at the fire hall (where my dad is a fire fighter), then we are going to hang out at the local park where they host festivities all day. After that, we're having family over for a BBQ, then we are going to go watch the fireworks display =) I know the majority of you are American, but for those Canadians out there, I hope you have a wonderful Canada Day!

6 comments:

  1. I hope you have a wonderful last day in Canada and a safe trip to VA. Just think, you'll be in the USA in time for the 4th of July. Yay! Coincidentally, 8 years ago today I arrived in Colorado to be with my husband. It must be a good week for moving long distances to be with the one you love. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth- Thank you =) Yep, we planned it that way actually. I wanted to be here for Canada Day, but I also wanted to be there for the 4th of July LOL. It's one of my favourite times of year--I love BBQs and fireworks =)

    That is so neat! Did you have a specific reason for moving when you did or did it just happen that way??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Canada Day and safe travels to the U.S.A!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen- Thank you!! I hope everything goes smoothly =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It just happened that way and there was a reason. We got married on the spur of the moment (sort of) but I was still living in Utah and I had to give notice at my work. Plus he had to find a place for us all to live here in Colorado. So, I gave six weeks - which just happened to put me through to the end of June. We left Utah on 6/30 and arrived here the next day. Best idea we ever had. ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...