Friday, July 27

Taking a Break


Hello everyone!

Well, I'm sure some of you saw this coming. With everything going on, I've hit the point in my summer where I'm simply too busy to try and keep up with a blog right now. When I still had MCM, I at least had one post a week. Without that, I'm kinda left adrift at the moment. I'd like to promise that I'm going to update wedding stuff (and I truly might), but I can't guarantee it.

Anyway, I will be putting my blog on a temporary hiatus until the majority of wedding stuff is done (likely after August 18th). Again, I might pop on every so often to give an update or post some pictures, but I'm not making any promises ;) If you miss me, I'll still be posting on Facebook and Twitter.

However, before I go, I thought I'd give you all a bit of an update =)

So yesterday the FH and I received some excellent news--we were approved for our townhouse!!!!! We will officially get the keys and move in on August 1st. Woohoo!!! I am so excited. I'm not gonna lie--I was really worried that we wouldn't have a place to live! Thankfully, everything worked out the way we needed it to. We love the entire complex--it feels like a little village tucked away in the trees. The townhouse itself is over 1100 sq ft and it's quite nice. And, of course, the complex has a resort-style POOL, so that makes me exceedingly happy ;)

We won't be doing an official move in for a while, but we're hoping to get some of the big furniture in there and then we'll just slowly move my FH's stuff in there as we go. My stuff, unfortunately, won't be making the trek from Canada until mid-September. My parents and I agreed there's no time for me to get it and unload a giant ReloCube before--or even right after--the wedding. Oh well. I will just have to learn to live in the chaos for a few weeks ;)

Anywho, that about covers it for me! The FH and I are driving up to Staunton tonight to hangout at Granny and Pawpaw's before Bridal Shower # 3 on Sunday, so my internet presence may be sporadic this weekend.

I hope you guys have a wonderful summer!!!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Take all the time you need. I have you in my blogroll, so when you do come back here, I'll know it. (That sounded kinda stalkery, didn't it? LOL)

    See you around FB and Twitter until then.

    (No. No. I am not a stalker. Really I'm not.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth- Thank you, hun. LOL, it does sound a bit stalkerish, but that's okay ;) You can be Stalker Number One. How's that?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...