Monday, August 13

Quick Stop

Hello!

This is just me popping in to say that I'm still alive! I've been insanely busy recently, which I guess would surprise no one since my wedding is on Saturday! Ahhhhh!

Anywho, I just wanted to let you know that I don't have internet at my townhouse yet (it is being set up on Tuesday), so if you don't hear from me much on Facebook or Twitter, that's why.  As well, I have been glancing at blogs, but I haven't had time to comment on anything. I'll try to catch up next week ;)

xoxoxo

3 comments:

  1. Hi! So glad you're still alive. Squee for your wedding this weekend! Take whatever time you need. And if we don't see you next week either, we'll all know it's because you're enjoying married life to much to stop by. =o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth- Hello!!! Aww, thank you =) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your wedding!!!! Hope it all goes perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...