Monday, October 1

October Releases


Stealing Parker by Miranda Kenneally--October 1
Contemporary Young Adult


Tempting the Bride by Sherry Thomas--October 2
Regency Romance


Poison Princess by Kresley Cole--October 2
Paranormal Young Adult


Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick--October 23
Paranormal Young Adult


The Buckhorn Legacy by Lori Foster--October 23
Contemporary Romance


The Recruit by Monica McCarty--October 30
Medieval Romance


Iced by Karen Marie Moning--October 30
Urban Fantasy

As you can see, a lot of wonderful books are coming out this month! I can't wait to get my hands on these =)

4 comments:

  1. OMG, I can't wait for The Recruit! More hot Highlanders. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth- I know! I can't believe another one of her books is due out--I'm so excited to read it =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks, Nat. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen- Thanks! I loved your list too =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...