Wednesday, November 7

WIP Wednesday



Well, I haven't done one of these in a long time, so I thought I'd give it a try.

I'm not taking part in NaNoWriMo, but I am trying to push myself to write everyday. Of course, this hasn't worked out exactly as I'd planned, but I'm still trying to get into the swing of things. Over the past week, I've written just under 3000 words. It's not that much, and I wish I'd been more productive, but I'm trying to stay positive and look at the bigger picture.

Oh, and I forgot to mention that I've also been working on my articles for the Celtic Hearts December newsletter. So far I've written three of the four I'd planned. I hope to finish that last one sometime this week =)

So how are your stories coming along??



2 comments:

  1. Hey, 3000 words is nothing to sneeze at. Good job, lady.

    I got derailed. I don't even want to talk about the lack of words I've edited over the past few days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth- Thanks, hun =) Aww, I'm sorry!!! I'm sure you'll get back on track soon enough =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...