Wednesday, November 28

WIP Wednesday



Unfortunately, I haven't been very productive recently. With Thanksgiving and our new puppy, I've been insanely busy. So instead of giving you a sad writing update, I thought I would suggest a blog for you to check out! My good friend B.E. Sanderson started a blog all about The Unpublished Writers' Guide to Survival. She's done several posts about NaNoWriMo so far that are very enlightening and inspiring, so head on over there to check it out! I can't wait to see what else she comes up with next =)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out, Nat! Be sure to stop by Monday for my first guest poster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problemo =) I will definitely stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing B.E.'s blog. I'm now a follower. =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...