Friday, December 21

My Birthday & The End of the World

Yes, it's true, today is my 23rd birthday. Of course, if the world does happen to end, I take no responsibility for it ;)* Then again, my maiden name is Murphy... Cue evil laughter.

Ahem.

Anywho... assuming the world remains in tact, I am going out to lunch with my husband and his aunt and cousin, and then this evening his whole family and I are going to Longhorn for dinner. After that we are going back to our townhouse to open presents and have some yummy DQ cake =)

I'm sorry I'm not posting a movie of the week post again, but I shall resume those segments in the new year.

I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend!

*Under no circumstances do I believe the world is going to end. I could rant on and on about this, but suffice it to say I think the whole thing is ludicrous.

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Natalie :) Sounds like you have an awesome day planned - enjoy it to the fullest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Nat! I hope your day is wonderful. And yeah, I could rant on about the Mayan prophecy thing, too. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janet- Thank you!!! The hubby let me "sleep in" this morning, which means I didn't have to get up at 6 am with the dog... but by 7:30 am I was up and doing stuff around the house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beth- Thank you, hun!!! Yeah, I can't believe some people actually think it's true *rolls eyes* Anyway, I said I wasn't going to start, so I'm going to be good and stop there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday!!! Enjoy your day! And, yes, the end of the world prophecy is ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen- Thanks hun! Oh I know, it's just ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...