Friday, December 14

TIMESPELL by Diana Paz Cover Reveal!


Hello all! 

Instead of doing a movie of the week post today, I'm participating in the Timespell cover reveal!!! As some of you may know, Diana Paz is one of my critique partners! She has been an amazing friend for several years and I don't know what I'd do without her. She has influenced my writing in many ways, both as a reader and a CP. I read Timespell (under a different name) before she submitted to Rhemalda and let me tell you, this book is VERY good. She has such a strong Young Adult voice, the romance is hot, and the story will keep you glued to the pages from start to finish. As well, her use of the French Revolution is both gripping and fascinating. As a history lover, I thoroughly enjoyed the whole thing. 

And without further ado, here is the gorgeous, stunning, absolutely BEE-U-TEE-FUL cover!


OMG right? I literally squee-d when I saw it! I love everything about it! The purple is so captivating! And that DRESS! Gah, I love it!

Timespell by Diana Paz - Publication date: April 1st, 2013 / Rhemalda Publishing

In TIMESPELL, the brash and impulsive Julia must team up with her sweet and straight-laced best friend, Angie, and the malicious and power-hungry Kaitlyn in order to keep the witch-like powers of her inheritance. But these powers come at a cost. The girls are bound to serve the Fates, and their first mission sends them back in time to Marie Antoinette’s Paris and eventually, into the chaos and war of the French Revolution.

Timespell Trailer:


Goodreads link



AUTHOR BIO

Diana Paz:

Diana Paz writes books about magic, adventure, and romance. She was born in Costa Rica, grew up on Miami Beach, moved to Los Angeles in high school, and went to college in San Diego. Basically, she’s a beach bum. Diana graduated from California State University, San Marcos with a Bachelor’s Degree in Liberal Arts. She loves old movies, epic fantasy, all kinds of music, and heading to the beach with a good book. Preferably sipping a highly sweetened iced coffee.

Author Links:

Website: http://www.dianapaz.com/
Blog: http://www.dianapazwrites.blogspot.ca/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dianapazwrites
Twitter: https://twitter.com/dianapazwrites

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for blogging my cover reveal!! BIG HUGS!! Timespell wouldn't be what it is now without you. <3 <3

    Hugs,
    Di

    ReplyDelete
  2. Di- YOU'RE WELCOME!!!!!! It is a gorgeous cover and I can't wait to read it again in REAL BOOK FORM! AHHH! *runs around squeeing* Aww, thanks, love <3 xoxxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love this cover!! The purple...the dress...it's all so gorgeous! I'm definitely adding this book to my must-read list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen- I know! It's so gorgeous! Good, I'm glad. It is a very good book ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...