Wednesday, February 27

Busy Week!

Well, I'm not quite sure what to blog about today. Normally I do my "update" post today, but I sort of did that on Monday. Bad planning on my part. Oh well, I guess I can still talk about some of my writing stuff. I have a lot going on at the moment.

Writing:

-- I am currently working on articles for the Call of the Clans newsletter for my Celtic Hearts Romance Writers group. I need to have four written and I've finished... one. Yep, one. However, I do have the others planned out and I've finished most of the research. I'm hoping I can complete another article after I finish this post =)

--I've been doing a lot of pimping of friends books recently. I also came up with an interview for Diana Paz, who will be joining us on March 6th, so make sure you stop by for that!

--Along the same lines, I've set up many other blog posts for later this month. I also plan on writing a few more sometime this week... Maybe.

--I agreed to beta for a friend. Her book should be arriving in my inbox sometime next week or the week after.

--I am also working on my own story--go figure lol. I haven't gotten much done recently, but my brain is stuffed full of new ideas! I can't wait until I can get back to working on it all the time =)

--I have now read eleven books so far this year. I'm almost finished a twelfth (and I might be finished by the time this goes live). I have also tried nine other books that didn't float my boat, so I didn't finish them. I know it sounds like a lot, but luckily I've managed to return them to Amazon or Barnes & Noble for my money back. Sadly, I can be a very picky reader.

I think that might be it. I'm sure I could come up with more, but that seems like a good list!

How has your week been? 

4 comments:

  1. You have had a busy week, Natalie - and lots of writing stuff happening (I figure any writing is good writing - even if it's not on the project at hand, you're still honing your skills - yeah, that's what I tell myself ;)

    My week has been pretty routine - nothing too exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet- Yep! I always try to be busy with writing stuff, even if it's not writing my story. I like being apart of the "writing world" and I miss it when I'm not talking to my writer friends. Unfortunately, that also means I tend to get asked to do things, and I have a very difficult time saying no, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My, you have been a busy girl. ;)

    I like to keep busy with writing stuff, too, even if it's not working on my WIP. It keeps me motivated. And talking to my writer friends (like you) always inspires me.

    No excitement here, just lots of rain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen- Yes, I have been! I'm the exact same way. It keeps me motivated. Aww, talking to you inspires me too =)

    We've been getting a lot of rain too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...