Friday, March 29

April Releases



Timespell by Diana Paz-- April 1st
Young Adult Time Travel Romance


The Bridgertons: Happily Ever After by Julia Quinn-- April 2nd
Regency Romance


Stung by Bethany Wiggins-- April 2nd
Young Adult Paranormal


Rush Me by Allison Parr-- April 8th
New Adult


Dead Silence by Kimberly Derting--April 16th
Young Adult Paranormal


Lord of Wicked Intentions by Lorraine Heath--April 29th
Regency Romance


Bare It All by Lori Foster--April 20th
Contemporary Romantic Suspense

6 comments:

  1. Those look like awesome books. Too bad I'm under a self-imposed embargo on buying books. Maybe I'll check them out once we get where we're going. =o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth- Lol yeah, I don't think you're allowed to buy anymore books until you're settled. I had to do the same thing when I moved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is Teri and I'm a book-a-holic. I need help. You know, finding more space for the books in my TBR pile..I'm even running out of space on my Kindle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teri- LOL I am too, sadly. I manage to keep my Kindle under control only by sheer will. I only download the 99 cent or free books, and I tend to read those right away. My bookshelves, however.... they're a different story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo, lots of great books on your list this month. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen- Yep! I can't wait to read them =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...