Friday, April 19

New Blog Look

Hello everyone!

As you might have noticed, I've been playing around with my blog over the past few days. I apologize if you were here while I was still working--it wasn't pretty at times ;) But now I've settled on this background and I love it. I especially love the calming blue script and my blog header.

I've also changed a few of the pages on here, as well as some of the apps. These will continue to be updated over the next few weeks as I figure out what works and what doesn't. I'll also be updating my "About Me" page as well as my "WIPS" page, but those will both take a bit longer before they're finished.

I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend!

What do you guys think of the new look? I really wanted something emerald green (my favorite color), but I couldn't find anything that worked.

5 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...