Monday, April 22

Ugh, Monday...



I think the title of this post sums up how I feel this morning. Honestly, it doesn't feel like it should be Monday. The husband had to work on Saturday, and then yesterday was spent being extremely lazy. It just feels like today should be Sunday. I want my weekend back!

Unfortunately, I had a bit of a rough night last night. My arms were killing me, so I tossed and turned until nearly 4 am before I finally conked out. I was up by 8 am, cursing my new inability to sleep late. I blame getting older. I used to be able to sleep until noon, but no longer. I miss those days.

That's really all I've got this morning. How was your weekend? Did you do anything exciting? Do you have any big plans for this week?

6 comments:

  1. Blah! I had the same night, except my head hurt and not my arms. And now I'm at work cursing the gods :c Oh well...my real weekend starts tomorrow. And I'm hoping for some power napping. In reality, I'll probably stare blankly at my computer screen for hours wondering where the time went :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boo to sleepless nights and bad arms! Time for a power nap, I say.

    The sun finally made an appearance here in the Pacific NW, and I couldn't be more thrilled. All the gloom and rain this weekend had me feeling so blue. However, now all this glorious sunshine is distracting me from my work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina- Ugh, it sucks. I'm sorry you're at work, but at least you get three days off?? I think I might need to take a power nap this afternoon. LOL. You need to write, not stare blankly at your screen! =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen- I agree. I'll probably end up taking one this afternoon.

    Yay for sun, but I'm sorry it's distracting you. Could you bring your laptop outside and write??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that the Hubs is retired, I'm having a tough time figuring out which day it is, so Monday isn't really Monday most of the time. If that makes any sense.

    Sorry you were hurting. :hugs:

    The weekend was spent trying to get the squirrels out of our attic crawl space. I think we succeeded as of yesterday morning. It's been quiet up there, but those little bast... buggers are sneaky. This week? More settling in and making this home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beth- Heheheh, that's a good problem to have ;) So... this might be too personal, so feel free not to answer, but are you guys now happily in retired bliss now? Like, for the rest of your lives?

    LOL war against the squirrels. I know all about that. My parents house had that problem lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...