Tuesday, May 14

Blog Hiatus

Hello everyone,

After much deliberation, I've decided to take a bit of a blog hiatus for the rest of May. This month has been really busy as it is, and it's only going to get worse. I have to finish up the Golden Claddagh Contest as both a coordinator and a judge, which is taking up a significant chunk of my time. On top of that, I am critiquing for my CPs and trying to work on my own stories. Plus, I'm trying to form a habit with the elliptical, which means I have to do it daily. All of that doesn't include my usual chores, like laundry, cooking, and cleaning.

For this reason, I'm taking a bit of a blog break. I will still read your blogs and comment, but I don't plan on posting anything on here until June 1st-- unless, of course, something big comes up and I want to share ;)  I will still be on Facebook and Twitter, and you can always reach me through email if you need anything.

Until then, I hope you guys have a wonderful two weeks!!

xox

4 comments:

  1. Take all the time you need. You make me tired just thinking about everything you're doing. See ya when you get back - and if you comment on any of my blogs. =o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth- Thank you, hun. Lol I tire you out? You, missy, are always super busy yourself!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes a blog break is needed. See ya in June!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...