Wednesday, May 1

May Releases



Levitating Las Vegas by Jennifer Echols--May 6th (e-book)
Paranormal New Adult


Down London Road by Samantha Young-- May 7th
New Adult


True by Erin McCarthy--May 26th (e-book)
New Adult


Dare You To by Katie McGarry--May 28th
Young Adult (though I would classify it as New Adult)

Ooookay, apparently I like New Adult books, LOL. I didn't realize May was full of the genre, but apparently it is! I've tried all of these authors before and liked them, so I have high hopes for these books (especially Dare You To by Katie McGarry. I loved her first book, Pushing the Limits). What books are you looking forward to this month??

6 comments:

  1. Well, Lynn Viehl's latest paranormal romance - Nightbound - is due out next week. And Debra Webb's latest romantic suspense - RAGE - came out yesterday. I'm jazzed about both of those.

    Truth be told, though, I don't really have much of a book budget anymore, so I'm being really really careful about what I get my heart set on buying. And I really need to investigate the local library. (After my TBR piles are whittled down some.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth- Yeah, I'm having the same problem. I have to cut back. Luckily I try most of my books on Kindle now (at least the New Adult ones), and I wait until they go on sale for 99 cents ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, I like your list of New Adult books. I'm going to check 'em out.

    It's sad that we all have to cut back on our book buying these days. I also wait for 99 cent e-book deals. And the library is my new go-to place for summer reads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen- I thought you'd like this list ;)

    Yeah, it makes me sad. I don't go to the library yet, but I foresee that in the near future.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...