Friday, June 28

July Releases

Okay guys, time for new books! Here are the books releasing in July that I want to read.


Macrieve by Kresley Cole-- July 2nd
Paranormal Romance

*The cover is truly awful, IMO, but I adore Kresley's stories. She's one of my favourite romance authors.*


Beautiful Bitch by Christina Lauren-- July 9th
Contemporary Erotic Romance/New Adult Hybrid (Novella)

*I read the first two books in this series and loved them, so I can't wait to read this companion novella*


Left Drowning by Jessica Park-- July 16th
Contemporary New Adult

*I read FLAT-OUT LOVE and FLAT-OUT MATT just the other week and LOVED them, so I'm greatly looking forward to this book =)*


Dirty Little Secret by Jennifer Echols-- July 16th
Young Adult Romance

*I adore Jennifer Echols' books. Period.*


Frigid by Jennifer L. Armentrout w/a J. Lynn-- July 31 (ebook)
Contemporary New Adult

*Ms. Lynn's book WAIT FOR YOU is one of my favourite NA books, so I'm VERY excited to read this one.*

So there you have it, those are the books on my list for July. What about you guys? Any books you're dying to read?

4 comments:

  1. I want to read all of those New Adult books. They sound like great reads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read all of those New Adult books. They sound like great reads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you tried J. Lynn before, Jen? I LOVED her NA book, WAIT FOR YOU. So adorable and hot! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope, not yet. I have WAIT FOR YOU on my must-read list, though.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...