Wednesday, August 28

Feeling Terrible

I'm a bit late with my blog post today due to my stupid arms. They've been in a lot of pain for the past few days, and yesterday it caught up with me. I couldn't focus on anything, I was exhausted, and I was grumpy (poor husband). I ended up taking my pain meds to try and sleep, but it resulted in me waking up at 10:30 am (I'm always up before 8 am) with a wicked headache and what can only be described as a hangover from hell (not that I have ever experienced one of those, being a lightweight and all... *whistles innocently*)

Anyway, this has completely thrown my day for a loop, so this is what I'm writing today--have to stay in practice after all. But now, if you'll excuse me, I should probably try and choke down some lunch considering it's almost 1 pm here and I have yet to eat today.

xo

2 comments:

  1. So sorry you're suffering another painful day. Take it easy, cuddle with Powell, and feel better soon. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen-- Thanks, hun. I'm trying to take it easy today. xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...