Monday, September 2

September Releases


Getting Rowdy by Lori Foster-- September 1st
Romantic Suspense

*My Take: I love this cover! Rowdy is a character Foster introduced with her first book in the series, so I'm anxious to finally get his story. He's a bad boy, which are my favorite heroes ;)*


Beautiful Bombshell by Christina Lauren-- September 3rd
Erotic Contemporary Romance

*My Take: This is the next novella in the series. While I adored the full-length books, the last novella was just alright. I'll read this one, but I don't have super high hopes.*


Hope Flames by Jaci Burton-- September 3rd
Contemporary Romance

*My Take: I've read Jaci Burton before, and I'm in the mood for a sweet romance, so I thought I'd check it out*


Against the Ropes by Sarah Castille-- September 3rd
Contemporary Romance

*My Take: I've always loved MMA fighter romances, so I'm looking forward to this one! Not to mention, Sarah Castille is a Calgary RWA sister of mine! I met her at one of the conferences a few years ago, before she found her agent and got a book deal!!*


Breaking Nova by Jessica Sorensen-- September 3rd
New Adult

*My Take: I'm cautiously optimistic about this book. Sorensen is known for her cliffhanger endings, but they aren't my favorite. I do like her writing style, however, so I'm willing to give this one a shot*


The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater-- September 17th
Young Adult Fantasy/Paranormal

*My Take: Squeeeee!!!!!! I LOVED the first book, so I'm anxiously awaiting for this one!!


A Little Too Far by Lisa Desrochers-- September 17th
New Adult

*My Take: I'm...not quite sure about this book, to be honest. If you look up the back cover blurb, you'll learn that the heroine sleeps with her step brother and then takes off to Rome and falls in lust/love with a young soon-to-be priest. Umm, yeah. But, everyone who has read it said it's really good. Sooo, I'm willing to check it out. Plus, both covers are hawt, and I like different plots.*


All of You by Christina Lee-- September 17th
New Adult

*My Take: The plot sounds interesting, and you all know my love of New Adult books ;)*

2 comments:

  1. I love the "Getty Rowdy" cover, too. That guy is hawt! =)

    If the reviews for "Breaking Nova" are good, I'll give it a try. I do like Jessica Sorensen's writing style, but hate those cliffhanger endings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen-- Yeah, that is a great cover =)

    Me toooooo! I don't like cliffhangers that feel forced like that. Just finish the story! Jesh! =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...