Wednesday, November 13

My Turtle: Part Two

Turtle. Dog.
Same thing.
That's how I feel about my story sometimes. What beast is this? Surely it's not my story! My Herbert would never be so cruel to me! And then I realize that it is, in fact, my story, even if it does look like a giant pile of dung half the time.

In other news, I did manage to finish a chapter I've been working on for a while. Now I'm tackling another chapter (imagine that). The work never seems to stop, but I keep crawling towards the finish line.

How's November treating you? If you're taking part in NaNo, how's it going?

4 comments:

  1. :hugs: You'll get Herbert under control. And the pile of dung will grow pretty flowers eventually. ;o)

    Yay for finishing that chapter. Run, crawl, drag yourself bleeding and in tatters towards the finish line. You'll cross it. I know you will.

    So far, November's been good. The leaves are changing and falling. The weather's been nice - even if I did wake up to 19 degrees this morning. And I'm still slightly ahead for NaNo, so it's all good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. B.E.-- I hope so! He's being a very frustrating little turtle at the moment. This is partly due to my arms, though. They've been killing me recently, which means I don't get much work done.

    I'm glad November is treating you well! It's getting chilly here too, and since we live up on a hill, the wind can be pretty brutal at times. I hope you keep it up with NaNo!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Herbert, pick up your little feet and get moving! You've got a brick (a.k.a. my WIP) to carry. ;)

    Congrats on finishing your chapter! Keep revising and rewriting. You'll reach the end before you know it.

    I have the November blahs. On the bright side, the sun is shining here in the Pacific Northwest (at least today).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen-- I know, right? LOL! Poor Herbert. So much riding on his little shell! =P

    Thank you. I'm slowly working away, and I'm happy with what I have so far. It's just slow going lol.

    I think I have the November blahs too. I'm glad you have a sunny day!!! Those make all the difference sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...