Tuesday, March 25

Going Dark

Okay guys, I have decided to go dark for the next two weeks. The past few days were stressful for numerous reasons (of which I won't go into on here). Suffice it to say, it left me feeling something like this:



And this:


The easiest solution would be to follow Bender's advice and destroy all humans.


But really....

So I've decided to crack down and get to work instead. I'm blocking out the outside world as best I can until this book is done. Henceforth, this shall be known as Operation Go Dark.


Until I return, my friends...


*I will still be available if anyone needs anything, but I won't be posting on here. My activities on Facebook and Twitter will also be limited. You may or may not find me on Skype--I haven't decided yet.*

8 comments:

  1. Sorry things have been so stressful. :hugs: Take all the time you need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck!! I hope you get ALL the words written and your stress level plummets! *hug*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sad you're stressed. Going dark is a good idea. You deserve a break. Now, go get lost in medieval Scotland. Happy writing!

    Love your GIFs, btw. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, hun. Sometimes you just need to step back and take a deep breath.

      I want to finish this story! *puts on war paint* I've got this!

      Haha thank you. They amused me greatly. ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...