Thursday, May 1

May Releases

Wow, it has been a long time since I've done one of these (since February, if you can believe it!). Oops, that's my fault. I've been so busy writing and searching for jobs that I let my blog slip a little. I promise I'll be better in the future ;)

Anyway, so here are the books coming out this month that I'm excited to get my hands on:


Breakable by Tammara WebberMay 6th
Contemporary New Adult Romance


All Lined Up by Cora CarmackMay 13th
Contemporary New Adult Romance


Perilous Waters by Diana PazMay 15th
Young Adult Paranormal


Biggest Flirts by Jennifer EcholsMay 20th
Contemporary Young Adult


Whisper to Me by Christina LeeMay 20th
Contemporary New Adult Romance


Take Me On by Katie McGarryMay 27th
Contemporary Young Adult Romance


Tease by Sophie JordanMay 27th
Contemporary New Adult Romance


City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare—May 28th
Young Adult Urban Fantasy

2 comments:

  1. That's a great list of books. I intend to read more New Adult novels this summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read books by all of these authors and they were fantastic, so I'm pretty excited to try these ones =)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...