Thursday, October 9

Weekly Writing Update

This week has not been great in terms of productivity, but I am trying my hardest! I had a few very rough days...


I'm sorry, I know it's gross, but this scene in Madagascar 3 (video here) cracks me up every time. And sadly, it is how I've felt recently.

Unfortunately, my constant illness leaves me feeling a bit like this:


Nevertheless, I must prevail! In one week I edited two more chapters. Not a lot of progress, but it is better than nothing. I have not, however, conquered the dreaded Chapter 11. I will though. In fact, I'm working on it today. But I can't force it, and I can't be too hard on myself...



And on top of my pregnancy, we have entered the busiest time of year for my family. Birthdays every week, along with events and holidays galore.


Okay, wrong holiday, but you get the gist. Either way, I'm trying to cut myself some slack. I am hoping to edit Chapter 11 and Chapter 13 this week so I can send Chapters 11-15 to my CP, Jen. We will see how I do!

4 comments:

  1. Hey, editing 2 chapters is good. Better than, 'hey, I laid on the couch all week, eating bonbons and watching reality TV'. ;o)

    You'll get CH11 done. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL yes, you have a point. If only I COULD eat bonbons right now ;) Thank you! Slow and steady is my goal right now.

      Delete
  2. Hey, slow and steady wins the race. That's what I keep telling myself anyway. ;)

    Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe we will get there together--slowly! ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...