Thursday, November 20

Busy Week!

I have been busy-busy over the past week, so I'm just going to dive on in and tell you what I've been doing.

After receiving revisions back from my CP on Chapter 14, I went straight to work and finished those quickly (I didn't need to change much, thankfully). Once those revisions were done, I finished writing the second half of Chapter 15 and sent that to my CP.


To top it off, I also edited Chapter 16, 17, and 18.



My poor CP now has 35+ pages to critique for me, but I'm happy with my progress.

On a personal note, I also decorated the house and worked on baby stuff. We found out the gender on Wednesday, so we've been fielding a lot of questions from family and friends. Don't worry, I'll announce it here soon enough ;)  And then, as if that wasn't enough already, we also have birthday dinners, plays, and holiday functions to attend! The crazy season has most definitely begun for us.

What about you? Did you have a productive week? What did you do?

6 comments:

  1. Everything is a blur at this point. NaNo brain. Bleh.

    Yay for you, though! =o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor me? More like happy me, because I like reading your story! I'm proud of all your hard work this week. *two thumbs up*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I meant because you have lots of work ahead of you, that's all ;)

      Thank you! I'm quite happy with my progress <3

      Delete
    2. Hee hee. I knew what you meant, silly. I'm happy with your progress, too.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...