Friday, November 7

Progress!

After weeks and weeks of banging my head against the wall, I finally finished the Chapter from Hell.


Not only that, but I sent it off to my CP, Jena Lang, along with the next chapter. And guess what? She liked both of them! I only needed to add a few minor things to Chapter 12, but now both of those are DONE!


Since then, I've been working on editing and cutting down Chapter 13. It's going well, I think, but a bit too slowly for my tastes. Although my nausea isn't as bad as it used to be, I've had a few rough days this week. I am pushing through, however! I want need to finish this book! Hopefully I will finish this chapter today, then I can send Jen both 13 and 14 for the weekend =) While she's critiquing those, I can work on fleshing out the second half of Chapter 15!

I do this a lot, especially if I like a sentence I just wrote...
This story has taken me forever to write, but hopefully that will mean good things in the future. Until then, this little turtle is taking off!


4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...