Wednesday, November 26

Write, write, write!

I've had another very busy week, but I'm thriving on all of my progress!

This weekend was packed with family events, so I didn't get much writing done. I'm not upset about it, though. Weekends are going to be my weak spots until the holiday season is over. Since I'm spending time with family, I can't really complain *winks* I might need to do this to get through it all though...


Just kidding. Or maybe not. I am a pregnant woman after all...

On the writing front, I received critiques back on Chapters 15 and 16. Luckily, my CP loved both chapters, so I'm very happy. There were barely any changes needed =)



Between Monday and Tuesday I also edited Chapters 20, 21, and 22. I'm still finishing up edits on Chapter 19 (I had to add a bunch of dialogue), but I should be done sometime today. That means my CP will have another four chapters in her inbox before American Thanksgiving! It has been a long time since I stayed ahead of her in terms of edits, so I'm thrilled.

Finally, after far too long, this story is moving along at a nice pace. I hope I can keep it up through the holidays. Things tend to get crazy around here, but I will persevere! I just hope I don't get stuck in a crazy loop of baking, events, and sleep.



4 comments:

  1. Yay for progress, even if it wasn't as much as you wanted. And hurray for family time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have to go easy on myself since it is the holiday season ;)

      Delete
  2. I'm very proud of your hard work and all you've accomplished with your story. *fist bump* Yes, you have to go easy on yourself this time of year. It's not easy to write during the holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! No, it's really not. I was too busy the past few days to even think about opening my story. It was just too much, and I needed to draw the line somewhere!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...