Thursday, November 13

Writing Update

This week has been another productive one for me, so I'm thrilled. Actually, I figured out the other day that over a third of my novel has been edited, revised, and line edited now! Woohoo!
I finished chapters 13 and 14, then sent them to Jen. She was able to critique the first one and I did the revisions (which weren't much). I think she's planning on reading the next chapter today, so I'll be able to tackle those changes this evening.


I'm also halfway through editing chapter 15. I decided to revamp the first scene and now I love it. I just need to flesh out a new scene, but I don't think it'll take me that long.


What have you guys been up to? Are any of you participating in NaNo?

4 comments:

  1. Whoo-hoo! WTG!! This news makes me super happy. =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Huh, I could have sworn I replied to this?! Weird...

      Thank you! I'm very happy as well =)

      Delete
  2. Way to go, Nat! Keep plugging away!

    I'm over 26K on the NaNo thing now, so still at my goal of averaging 2K a day. Other than that, working on the pre-selfpub stuff, taking care of Max, and trying to stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      Wow, good job =) Busy, busy, busy!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...