Tuesday, January 5

Hiatus and The Year of Me

Well, this has been coming for a long time. Before the holidays hit, I had a long talk with my husband, parents, and best friend about my writing. I'm not giving up or dropping it--not by any means--but I am taking a break. 2015 was a year of changes for me. I became a mommy and my entire life shifted. I walked away with a different perspective. Writing has always been a part of my life, but recently it's caused me a lot of stress. The need to write, the pressures I put on myself.

So, I'm changing things up. I'm not making goals to write this year. Instead I'm making this year mine. If that means writing, then great! If not, I will survive. This will be The Year of Me and I'm very excited to see where it leads me!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...